Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Socks

I did knit some ...



















I'm in love with those socks. The pattern is a simply snowflake pattern I've found in a magazine, the wool is Admiral ombre from Schoppel Wolle. It was my second attmept on a boomerang heel, and it also worked fine.

And knitted some more



















I've had some of the Schoppel wool left and always wanted to try entralac, so I started this. No idea what to do with it, it's more of a swatch than anything else, but I think it works very well with this wool, and maybe I'll find something for it.


And I also stitched some














I was just looking for something simple I can carry around with me during the x-mas season, ad found this. I picked the pattern up at the Nadel & Faden in Osnabrück. Cute, easy (though I'm not looking forward to stitching the sky)

Merry Christmas to you all.

No comments: