Sunday, March 18, 2012

...And Off The Needles

Finished three of the four project from last week.

First one is the Castlegar Cardigan - and the problem is, I hate it. Well, maybe 'hate' is a little bit too harsh, but after I put it on yesterday the first time after washing, I looked at myself in the mirror and thought to myself I'll never wear this in public. For once it's not really my style - the model is sort of 'cutesy' and I don't exactly do cute. And, in the end the cardigan is a good two sizes too large, too.
So, I'm not going to show any pictures (sorry, but it's really for the best) and I will rip the whole thing up to reuse it for another project. I already may have an idea .....

What I finished and like and never will rip up, is my scrap yarn pillow. Perfect size (roughly 45 x 45 cm), I love the colors and it had been a load of fun making it.Hmm, lets see, what scrap yarns do I still have ....

Then I have a new pair of socks. They will stay with me for a change, even though it looks like the time I need woollen socks may be over soon.

Because it looks like spring finally has arrived.

No comments: