Sunday, January 19, 2014

Composed Mitts

Not my mitts, sadly.

At our vacation in Canada, my friend saw the kit for those mits in the Beehive in Victoria. I knew she would like those, but she was hesitant. So I said, if you buy them, I knit them.
Last time I saw her, she said, she would knit them herself, but had problems with the bobbles. I said, I take a look. But after I started, I just couldn't stop.
Sorry, about that.
The patten is 'Composed Mitts' and was originally published in Interweave Knits, Fall 2007. The kit used six different colors of Frog Tree, Alpaca Sport, a very soft 100% alpaca yarn.
It had been a pleasure to knit the mitts, though weaving in the gazillion ends in the end, was a bit less than fun.
Biggest problem now .... I will have to hand them over sooner or later.

No comments: