My scrappy 2 inch quilt top is finished. It followes the pattern for the 'Growing up Odd' quilt and used about 1940 individual scraps. I really like how bright and colorful is turned out and how all those little scraps play nicely together.
This weekend I finally got around to to my x-mas cookies.
Heidesand with ginger (5) are back, as well as the 'Gebabbte'(3) and Walnut-Konfekt(7).
New are Black and White cookies (1), Vanilla Moons (Kippferl) (2), Eliesenlebkuchen (6) and Nutty Clouds (4) - which only exist, as I had too much eggwhite left.
I've made them together with my friend and we split the results, so we both have a good variaty.