Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas Menue

I've got the request to show this Christmas's menue (weird, I know)
Starters: We started out with a bit of rabbit pie I've made ahead. It's an older recipe, which we rediscoved a couple of years ago, and which I've been making for the last three years for Christmas.
 Main Course: The discussion on what to make for the main course starts in early November and the menue changes about five time before we finally settle on something. This year the winner was saddle of lamb with potato gratin, string beans and carottes.
 Dessert: This was prepared by my sister and is apple and puffy paste wrapped into a rose and backed in a muffin tin. Looks great and tastes even better.

Finally, nothing to eat, but a reminder on what Christmas is all about.
Merry Christmas!

1 comment: