Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Goldfishpond - A Quilt Top

I just finished the top for my Goldfishpond quilt.
The pattern is by Bernadette Mayr from her book 'Wasser-Patchwork' (I don't know if it has been translated into English. I checked on Amazon, but couldn't find it)
There are a total of 240 blocks in the quilt. Most of it is water, but there are also about 64 fish. Once I figured out how to get a good fish, it was super fun to make them.
A fun project overall. It won't be the last quilt I made from one of Benadette's pattern.

2 comments:

sue said...

I can't stop looking at your quilt! Very interesting and quite fun. I looked up Wasser-Patchwork and found some wonderful images. Thanks for sharing your quilt!

Marie said...

I can see where this one would have been addictive - it's wonderful!