Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Laurelie

Hi there. I'm still here.
Sorry for being so quite lately, but on one hand there has been some not so funny life stuff going on, on the other hand I was away for four weeks in the US on a business trip.
I haven't done much knitting lately, just wasn't in the mood. But then I bought two skeins of Tosh Merino Light in the US and found the perfect pattern for it.
 The pattern is called Laurelie and I knitted it in the colors Wash House and Antler. After a nice bath and a bit of blocking the shawl is nice and soft and cuddly, and it's a shame it's summer because I want to wrap myself in it and never let go.
I totally love the pattern mix and really enjoyed knitting the shawl. Once you get tired of the garder stitch, you move to the mosaic section and then you transition to the lace section. Very much fun.

No comments: