Sunday, August 04, 2019

Triangel Quilt

I started this quilt in October 2017.
The pattern is from a Bernina QAL and for a while I was quite good at sewing my triangles every time a new clue came out. But at one point I slipped and then it took me a long time to complete the quite top finally in January this year.
And then it took me a few month to decide on the quilting and doing the actual quilting. I basically quilted around all the triangles, and for the blue area I quilted straight lines is uneven distances. There were about a million ends to hide (and I found at least two more the moment I handed the quilt over to my nephew)
For the back side I includes the name of my nephew (that had been a lot of fun and went really quickly).

I do love the quilt and hope my nephew likes it too.

No comments: