Sunday, January 06, 2008

Finish 1/2008

First finish of 2008: Needlecase Guardian by Teresa Wentzler. Stitched with all recomended threads on a 32ct anitque white linen. Didn't have the correct beads, but found a good replacement in my stash.

( I whited out the name as this is going to be a present)

I finished it as a needle book, following the instructions.


I really do love those smaller TWs - just enough to be a bit of a challenge, but not so much you're getting frustrated.

Following the early happy dance, I'm now back to good ol' King Tut.

I finished the head dress, so 'only' (*cough, cough*) the left side lady is left to stitch.

2 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congrats on getting TW's needle guardian stitched and finished it looks awesome! So does King Tut!

stitcherw said...

King Tut is looking great, and your needlebook finish is wonderful. I have this pattern also, as got it when it was released on patterns online, but haven't stitched it yet. Your lovely finish has me itching to go pull it out.
Sue