Sunday, January 02, 2011

Statistics 2010

Out of the 51 projects I've started in 2010, I've finished 46.
2 projects I've frogged because I didn't like how they came out.
3 projects are still in progress.
I finished 16 pairs of socks and 5 pairs of gloves.
I've made 11 shawls / scarves / cowls.
I've made curtains for my apartment in Dresden and an afghan for my sister's birthday (this was, without a doubt, the biggest project last year)
I knitted two cardigans and 1 pullover.
I've made the French Press Felted Slippers twice.
Most of my finished objects I've kept ( I like my feet and hands and neck warm, thank you so very much), but a few things did leave my place to go to some members of my family.

I have not run out of yarn yet (and am not very likely to do so in the foreseeable future).
This will not stop me from buying more yarn.

2010 was a good knitting year. Lets hope 2011 will be as well.

No comments: