Sunday, October 23, 2011

Still Alive

No, I haven't dropped off the face of the Earth. I'm still here and busy.

I have finished one project and started on two more. I've also done some more cross stitch on my 'Nefertiti' and am sooooo close to finish here.

Finished project are the socks for my mom (remember the blue-green-brown sock from the last post). I've added some liquid rubber dots on the soles so they are not so slippery and will hand them over to my mom next week when I see her.
(I could wait for her birthday, but that wouldn't be quite fair as it's cold right now and socks are needed to keep ones feet warm)

Cria also made some progress:

Actually, I by now finished the body part and started with the first sleeve. Still looking good and the fit is also good, though for the next time (and there might be a next time, as I really love this pattern) I would add some more stitches in the front, as it's a rather open cardigan.

Spectra is at wedge 56 or 57, so maybe 75% done.

I've started a new pair of socks with flowers in fair isle knitting. I call them 'Blumenwiese'.

I've also started a beaded cowl in malabrigo lace yarn which is sooooooooo soft. Pure joy to knit with.

No comments: