Last week I finished a stitching project for a change.
Nefertiti - The Beauty of Egypt, a kit out of the Joandoor Collection by Lanarte.
I stitched the matching King Tutankamum in 2007/2008 and plan on placing them next to each other in my guest room.
I worked on her on and of for a good 1 1/2 years. The reason it took so long is simply that I don't stitch that much any more, doing more knitting lately.
So, now all I have to do is visiting her in Berlin for real (I did see Tutankamum's mask many years ago, so Nefertiti's bust is sort of a must, now). Maybe next week on my day off if the weather is not too bad.
I'll let you know how it goes.