Sunday, October 30, 2011

Hail the Queen

Last week I finished a stitching project for a change.
Nefertiti - The Beauty of Egypt, a kit out of the Joandoor Collection by Lanarte.
I stitched the matching King Tutankamum in 2007/2008 and plan on placing them next to each other in my guest room.
I worked on her on and of for a good 1 1/2 years. The reason it took so long is simply that I don't stitch that much any more, doing more knitting lately.
So, now all I have to do is visiting her in Berlin for real (I did see Tutankamum's mask many years ago, so Nefertiti's bust is sort of a must, now). Maybe next week on my day off if the weather is not too bad.
I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Mr.msn said...

thanks you
nice
الفلتة - الفلته - دردشة الفلته - دردشة الفلتة - شات الفلتة - شات الفلته - شات - دردشة - فلتة - فلته - دردش فلتة - دردش فلته - منتديات الفلتة - منتدى فلته - منتديات فلته - منتديات فلتة - العاب الفلتة - توبيكات الفلتة - دليل الفلتة - دليل فلته - دليل فلتة - دليل مواقع - توبيكات - العاب
أمير الصمت
امير الصمت
دردشة أمير الصمت
شات أمير الصمت
دردشة أمير
شات أمير
دردشة امير
شات امير الصمت
شات امير
أمير
امير
منتدى امير الصمت
منتديات امير الصمت
منتدى أمير الصمت
منتديات أمير الصمت
منتدى امير
منتديات امير
دردشه
شات الامارات
دردشة الامارات
شات الكويت
دردشة الكويت
شات عمان
دردشة عمان
دردشة عمان
دردشة البحرين
دردشة قطر
شات قطر
شات المغرب
دردشة المغرب
شات سعودي
دردشة سعودية
دردشة المدينة المنورة
شات المدينة المنورة
دردشة المدينة
شات المدينة
شات الحجاز
دردشة الحجاز

Unknown said...

This is some amazing stichery you have done here. I have been working on a cross stitch of the last supper for a good 6 years, maybe longer. I am creating an African American version of it from a white template. I had all my cross references for color exchanges at one time, but have lost it so now I pretty much am just going by eye when I have the time, which sadly is not that often, thus the lack of progress and length of years it has been in the creation. Your work is impeccable!