Friday, November 18, 2011

Early Start

X-mas is still 36 days away, but I've already did get my christmas cookie baking out of the way. Thing is I've had a week vacation time, and no other chance to do the baking so it was was either now or never. Never would probably have been better for my weigth ...

The first lot is not exactly what it should have been (mainly, the shape should have stayed much more defined), but still they are yummy, so no complaining.
The cinamon stars are an every year stable. I love them.


Another stable, ginger Heidesand (a very buttery, shortbread type of cookie). This time with some orange peel added to the mix.


And, finally, butter cookies filled with jam. Not only pretty, but also very tasty.


All in all, very happy with my production this year.

No comments: