Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Green, so green

The baby of one of my friends is going to be one year this week. So I made a little cardigan for her.
And then I made it again, because the first one was too small.
The pattern is called Jubilee Cardigan and it's from one of the Interweave Knits magazine (Christmas 2010, I think). As yarn I used Unisono from Zitron. I just had enough, with less than one metre left over.
I also have to show you two pairs of socks I've finished a while ago. First is the Hagrid Motocycle socks (free pattern) in Drachenwolle Sock Yarn. The socks are more green than blue, though the photo insists on making them look blue.
 Finally, a pair of starry socks. The pattern is called 'Sternenhimmel' and is from the book 'Jeans! Socken!' The yarn is cheapy Aldi yarn

No comments: