Loads of work last week. I did manage to finish my part of the project, proofing in the process that the change that was done, might not have been such a good idea. Well, one more machine to inspect, and than that's over with.
Enough of the whining.
I finished one of the cable net socks and am about 60% done with the second.
The cable stands out wonderfully, but I didn't manage to get rid fo the 'ladder' that runs down the side of the leg *sigh* - at least I think it's obvious, don't know if others do.
It is still very slow knitting, but I hope to finish the second one some time soon.
The sock itself is wonderfully soft, a pleasure to wear.
Frustrated with the slow progress on the sock, I've started another little project. Pot holders.
Yippy, so exiting.
Of course, they do have a twist.
This is the back and the front side of the pot holder - and both are knitted at the same time, at the same needle. I've seen that technic at some sides on the internet, and I always wanted to try it. Of course, when I went looking the other day, I couldn't find any pattern. So I somehow worked out the 'how' on my own - I'm a bit surprised that it worked.
I plan on crocheting around the side with one color when I'm done.
Finally, the promised update on 'Not Forgotten'.
I finished the rainbow (my version) and stitched the phoenix (incl. backstitch) and the gryphons (without bs)