Sunday, April 01, 2007

Close to finish

Even though 'Not Forgotten' is officially 'only' my travel project, I've worked on it all weekend. I'm sooooo close to finishing it - but still just close. Still got to do some back stitching and stitch the yetis (with rainbow wisper). I did hope to finish today, but somehow I don't think I will manage - I've got a pile of ironing to do *sigh*
So, no pictures today.

I did pick the next traveling project: 'Mariner's Light' from Dimensions' Gold Collection. I've only swaped the aida for some 36ct evenweave. It will be a companion to 'Voyages at Sea', which I stitched last year on the same fabric. (pic here)

Other then that the week was pretty un-exciting. Work, some more work, and, yep, work.
Yesterday, I went and spent some of my hard earned money, got a new bathing suit, a blouse and a pair of new sweat pants to hang out in (need to shorten them though)

1 comment:

stitcherw said...

I hope you get a chance to work on Not Forgotten soon. It is so hard not to be able to work on something when you are that close to finishing, and Not Forgotten is so cute. Mariner's Light is beautiful, it will make a lovely companion piece. Looking forward to pictures when you get a chance to post them,
Sue