Late September I started with Henry, a pattern from the last issue of Knitty.
Now the scarf is finished.
Alone the bind off took me all day today. I used up a little bit more than three balls of the wool.
It is curling a little bit around the edges, which makes me not exactly happy, but I have to see how it behaves after washing and drying.
Here's a close up of the pattern - front right hand side, back left hand side.
I did five repeats of the pattern, though the original said seven, but it just got too wide, so I stopped at a place I felt comfortable with.
Stitched some on King Tut, but not really enough to show of. Maybe next time.