Hmm, nobody guessed the patterned I've started last week. Well, now for an update
Now, with one of the eyes done, it should be much easier.
The pattern it It's All in the Eyes Cats Series #4 from Ronnie Rowe Designs. The sample in is stitched on a 18ct Aida, but as I'm not a big fan of Aida I switched to some 40ct natural linen, stitched over 2 with one strand of DMC310. The eye color (just the pupils) in the original is some rayon yellow, but again, I guess I'm going to switch to another color, possibly green.
It is a fairly easy stitch and I love the effect it gives, though you need some patience as it takes a long time until you see something. Surface wise I've finished about 25%, stitch wise I'm closer to 40% as there's a lot of free space on the left side.
Also, the king is back. I've finally decided to give good ol' King Tut another spin.
It's been a long time and I forgot how freakingly big the whole thing is. This weekend I only worked on the background and I've miscounted a few times (and some of that I did frog like a good girl - some I didn't) but I guess, there's no way anybody ever will notice.
New Atlantis was a very cool episode again - after a somewhat mediocre one the week before. No quotes, though.