Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Dreaming Of A White ... Easter?

Happy Easter to everybody. Hope you had fun and found all the hidden goodies (and not that you find them by the bad smell that comes from that one corner in a few weeks time)


On Easter Sunday I had the family over (my parents, my sister plus hubby and two of my nephews) and I made lamb and nobody went home hungry.

Though we had a bit of a warmish winter this year with very little snow, Easter sure made up for that.


Snow on my balcony this morning. It's pretty much gone by now, but, really, snow at Easter? Somebody up there must be laughing his head off.
Good thing I'm off this week, so I don't need to go outside, unless I really want (or need)
This gives me a chance too to hopefully finish the cardigan in a couple of days. On the picture above is the last arm I'm knitting on. I only had to redo half of it once so far - considering how much I reworked other parts, not too bad - though, there's always the chance I'll manage to screw something else up.
But ripping parts of it, really makes a difference.

The upper error is were the arm decrease started before I took out 4 inches. The lower arrow where it is now. It's still, somehow, about an inch longer than in the pattern, but, to be honest, I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!!!
(phew, sorry, had to get that off my chest)

No stitching done. Nothing at all.

No comments: