Grayjeans is progressing nicely. The body is done as well as the right arm
(this is obviously before the arm was finished ...)
I realy enjoy knitting this. The contruction is pretty clever - no seams!!! - and the cable pattern does keep is interesting.
Cables are on the lower half of the body as well as the cuffs.
I've just started on the twelvest ball of yarn. Good thing I went back and bought some more. I think I should be able to finish this with about a ball to spare.
The sock I've started last week turned out not as I wanted it. So in the end I decided to start a new sock with a different pattern I sort of made up (standard sock pattern with some details from another pattern)
The heel caused me a bit of a headache - this is version three. With the first heel (the 'classic' turned heel) the colors in the gusset section began to pool like crazy - but only there. So I went to the frog pond and tried another heel (short row), but there I didn't like how the yarn crosses in the wrap and turn sections, so this was ripped as well. This here is okayish, but still not 100% what I wanted. Ah, well.
The yarn, by the way is not as good as the first from this batch - I found a minimum of two knots in the first ball, and one already in the second. Means there's going to be a lot of weaving in the ends.