Sunday, March 01, 2009

Wicked

Yesterday my family and I went to see the musical Wicked in Stuttgart.
It was the birthday present from my sister and I for my parents. Even though it was 'only' an afternoon show the theater was packed. I enjoyed it a lot (though I still prefer the English version ... but that's me *shrug*). The cast was fantastic, especially the actress who played Elphaba.



Other than that, I've finished one pair of sock (oh, what a surprise) and started the next already.

Finished pair: Yarn is from the sale at Aldi, the pattern simply plain socks with short row heel and toe.

I'm in a bit query with the second pair, though. The pattern is the 'Undulating Rib Sock' pattern from the 'Favorite Socks' book (which, in itself was a pretty good investment, as this is like the fifth pair or so I'm making from the book)
You see, this is the pattern's right side:

And this is the 'wrong' side:
And, well, I like the wrong side better, so it looks like I'm going to knit this one inside out for a change. I have to see how it works out.

No comments: