Sunday, March 28, 2010

Progress

This week I've worked mostly on Nefertiti and also on knitting the pullover. On the knitting front I've finished the body and am now on the right arm (not very far on this one yet, but I'm getting there)

Stitching-wise I've did this:


A lot of this was accomplished while listening to 'A Short History Of Nearly Everything' by Bill Bryson. I've read the book already twice, but recently got an unabridged audiobook copy and I love it. Audiobooks lend themselves to stitching like nothing else and I've a hard time stopping once I've started (the typical: 'just one more chapter' syndrom)
Over all I think I've got maybe 20% done, though I might be wrong on that account. It's difficult to judge.

1 comment:

Melissa G. said...

Beautiful, and wow, that's quite a bit of progress!