The pattern is a modified HST pattern (HST - half square triangles) starting with 5 inch and 2 inch squares. I used a lot of scaps and farbics I usally wouldn't use. Everything was allowed (well, I decided against using any pink and black/white fabirc, but everything else was fair game). I used left-overs from a couple of Kona and batic charm packs a had laying around, as well as lots and lots of 5 inch squares I cut a while ago.
I framed the center in the same basic white I used for the HSTs and used even more sraps for the outer frame. It came out at 170 x 150cm (68 x 60 inches)
One would think I managed to make a dent into the sraps I have.
... nope, not really.