Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Blue Cloud

Two years ago I made a large wrap / shawl out of Wollmeise Lace yarn. The pattern I used is called 'Nuvem' ('Cloud'). The wrap has seem a lot of use since then and so I decided to make a second one.
 As I had a lot lot different blue lace yarns sitting around (some still on the skein, others left overs from various projects) I've used a blue light-to-dark transision. The yarns I used are:
- Zauberglöckchen Babyalpaka (this I got at a Ravelry meeting)
- Puppy New 2ply (from Japan)
- Zephyr Wool-Silk 2/18 (bought in San Fransisco)
- Regia Lace (bought in Dresden)
- Wollmeise Lace (I had a bit left from another project, plus I found somebody, who sold me another 100gr)
 I'm very much in love with the finished project, only that with temperatures around 35 °C, I'm not going to need it at the moment.

On Saturday I also had a visitor in my appartement.


No comments: