Sunday, May 10, 2015

Fabric Scraps

I have a lot of scraps. Some of them are from projects I've done, another part is because I cannot walk past a scrap basket in a fabric store without diving in and pulling stuff out. And then there are the scrap bags. They seem to simply follow me to the checkout, Don't know how they do it.

At home I have a full drawer dedicated to my scraps (by my definition, everything smaller than 5 x 5 inches is a scrap). I've sorted them by color and normally keep them in zip locked plastic bags.
Yesterday I've pulled out some of the bags and started making patches. The patches are 6.5 x 6.5 inches.
I'm not 100% sure yet what I'm going to do with the patches and how far I'm going to go, but I think those are a pretty good start for something bright and colorful.

No comments: