The quilt is for most parts made from scraps (they are still scraps if you buy them in a scrap bag, right?). The grey fabric is from a layer cake I bought half off some time ago; only the white fabric is yardage I bought specifically for the quilt. Both are Kona Cotton, the white is 'Snow' and the grey is 'Ash'.
For batting I got some cotton batting, which quilted up great. Nice and lofty.
The main quilting is in-the-ditch left and right of the white stripes (which involved quite a bit of fabric wrestling), with added flowers in each grey square (I made a stencil and marked each one with a Frixion pen before FMQing). There were quite a few ends to hide, but totally worth it.
Finally the binding is a black print (Science Fair by Robert Kaufmann) with a white piping.
I really, really like how this came out. I love that it's scrappy, I love that I used stash scraps for the back, I love the batting. The quilting turned out just perfect. The binding works great.
Yes, for this quilt, 'All Adds Up'