Originally, I wanted to make scrap buckets/baskets, so I can sort my scraps by color. I found those paper piecing lettering on the web (can't rightly recall where. Sorry.), and started with some colors. Soon I realized that with those color names the baskets would get huge, or at least way bigger than I would like them to be (or have space for in my sewing room).
So, an alternative solution was needed.
I quilted around the letters and did a free motion pattern on the colored sections using the matching color threat.
This one is going to be hanged on my sewing room wall, so at least it gets into the room it was originally intented for.