Sunday, October 09, 2016

Winter Can Come

It's been a while since I showed any socks, so here are socks.

Last pair first, those I finished just this Friday. Regia sock yarn 'Demin' with a made up pattern with slip stitches. They are a tat too big, which is fine, as they are not for me.
 These were finished in September and are made from Aldi sock yarn. No special pattern, just knit three, purl one.
Pretty much the same pattern, made from Wollmeise left overs (Wasserratz and Wolke)
 This pattern is called Paraphernalia and is free. The yarn is Spinning Martha hand dyed sockyarn (color is 'Herbert'). They have been finished in June.
And finally, Wollmeise again (Blue Ink), combined with Lorna's Laces Shepherd Socks in 'Rainbow'. This pattern is called 'Broken Seed' by Hanna Levänieme and is also free.
No surprise what my favorite color is....
Winter can come. I'll have warm feet!

4 comments:

Julierose said...

WOw you ARE all set for the colder weather--do you wear these with Birkies and/or regular shoes like sneakers? I have two pair I made last year--want more as they are so comfy...but i have never worn them with sneakers...hugs, Julierose

Jenny said...

Lots of lovely warm dark blue hand knitted socks in your collection! Looking good!

Ariane said...

Wow! These are all gorgeous socks!! And I love the colours!!!

Carie @ Space for the Butterflies said...

Wow you have been industrious! Now all we need is really cold weather so you can snuggle up and have very very warm toes :-)