Sunday, June 01, 2008

Ready, Steady, Go!!!

From this


with these


I plan on making the Great American (Aran) Afghan.
I've got 36 skeins of the yarn, I have to see how far I get.
As I plan this as a bed spread, I will certainly need more than the material for the 'normal' afghan. I also will use pattern from both books (Great American Afghan and Great American Aran Afghan), whatever I'm in the mood for.

I already finished square 1 (from the GAAA, no1.):


and square 2 (from GAA, no.2)


So far, so good ;)


Just one quick finish from last weekend to add.


Sneaker socks - started them a long time ago (I finished the first one last August *uups*)
Finally got around finishing them. No idea what took so long.
Pattern is my own, toe up with magic loop, short row heel and some funky bind off.

No comments: