Sunday, June 08, 2008

Squares 3 to 7

I'm on a roll - means I'm going to show of nothing but afghan squares for a while.
I apologize for that in advance ...

  • Block 3: GAAA no.3 (Marian Tabler) - more tricky than the first two, but I love that tippsy cable

  • Block 4 : GAA no. 25 (Nancy Bush) - easy one, though I think it’s a bit on the short side. Will maybe rework


  • Block 5 : GAAA no. 7 (Ginette Belanger) - fairly easy once I worked out the correct way to make the bobbly bit

  • Block 6: GAAA no. 4 (Meredith K. Morinka) - this was originally my test swatch to decide which yarn to use. It is too long, so I took out one repeat.

Block 7: GAA no. 13 Nicky Epstein - the trees were fun to knit. The sewing took almost as long as the knitting

I'm on a roll - means I'm going to show of nothing but afghans squares for a while.
I apologize for that in advance ...

No comments: