This second project is the kid silk haze scarf I've started last time I was in Japan (remember this phote here?) Of course, I've ribbed it up once (or basically restarted it as the Rowan is very rib resistant ...), so the look has changed a bit in the mean time.
As I'm going to Japan on tomorrow, I've decided to take something more light weight than the afghan, though this doesn't mean I didn't knit on it last week. I finished three squares.
- Block 11: GAA no. 19 Barbara Venishnick - the entrelac part was fun, but the two bits left and right just didn’t work out the way I wanted. I thought it’s a smart move to, instead of knitting them up and then sewing them to the main body, I would attach them to the center bit as I was working my way up. I ribbed both sides up at least one and still not happy with the left hand side.
- Block 12: GAAA no. 6 Barbara Selesnick - easy and fast square. I managed it in one evening
- Block 13: GAA no. 10 Wendy sacks - Another pretty easy one. Not exactly in love with the tuck stitch (it’s not a difficult stitch, but I’m not crazy about the final look of it)