Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dresden at Night

I'm trying the stretch my fotographic skills and so I dragged my tripod and camera with me to Dresden last night. Luckily the weather was cooperating and there was no rain.

First there are the buildings on the other side of the river from the hotel. I particularly like the moon and the reflections on the water.


Then I went to get the typical skyline. I had to play around with the settings a little to get what I wanted, but eventually, I got this shot.

The conference center next door was hosting a party and put on the special lighting.

And, last, but not least, there was a carnival closeby and I took this shot of the ferris wheel. I like it, but wish there was a way to make it not look like it's falling over backwards. Maybe next time I keep a larger distance

No comments: