Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Walk Through The Neighborhood

Last week, on my day off, I took a lazy stroll through the neighborhood at The Other Place.

Just down the street, there's an abandoned building, which surely has seen better times, but that still looked out at the world with confidence and pride.


Even if some houses have people live in them, the surrounding fences sometimes are rusty and overgrown (which, I believe, adds an undeniable charm)

Seeing that old bus, I can't help but think if some people missed the memo that the 70ties (and for that matter the 80ties) are over.



I'm sure, though, the cat here couldn't care less (she didn't care much about being photographed either...)
Looking through doorways into the dark, I wonder what lays back there.



Coming back home (I mean the Other Home, of course) and looking up to the windows of my living room.

No comments: