Sunday, March 16, 2014

I Have Knitting

Finally some finished knitting stuff.

'Off for a walk with Charlotte' was my Olympia project. I did cast while watching the opening ceremony and did cast off at the closing. In between I had a false start, as the pattern I picked originally just didn't work with the yarn.
The yarn, a Blue Faced Leicester by Fleece Artist in the colorway Nova Scotia, had been a birthday present a few years back.

The second project was looooong in the making (I think I started in September). A summer cardigan made from Wollmeise Lace in the colorway Admiral. The pattern is called 'Chance of Shower' is a pretty cool construction and very well written. Still, I made a few changes, mainly in the lower body part, where I ended up making fewer increases than the pattern says.
 As you can see, it's currently blocking and I hope it will fit well once it's dry.

No comments: