Sunday, April 27, 2008

There and There and Back Again

I was there

and there

and now I'm back again.
(I would guess that everybody will recognize the bridge. The light house is the Pigeon Point Lighthouse a couple of miles North of San Fransisco)

Mostly work, but as you can see I did get off a little bit for sight seeing and shopping (not to forget the shopping, shall we :)) The weather was great, even if it was a bit on the chilly side (and windy)
The flights were long (over 10 hours each) and full and next to me two guys sat with bladders of steel (if any .. I don't know), at least they barely moved from their seats trapping me in my little corner at the window (on the other hand, I like my window seats, so I can't really complain)

1 comment:

stitcherw said...

Glad you had a good trip and got some time in for a bit of sightseeing. Great pictures.
Sue