Sunday, January 28, 2007

Fetzen-Muster

No update on King Tut - I didn't stitch on him at all this weekend.
Instead I picked up my knitting needles and started on a fresh pair of socks.
I'm using this pattern here. The wool I'm using is Opal Hundertwasser Seeschlange.



One sock is done - after ripping is up (twice!!!) as I wasn't happy with the cuff and also not too happy how the pattern came out. So I switched to a standard knit 1 purl 1 for the cuff and also use a 7 repeat instead of an 8 repeat for the pattern.
You can't see the pattern very well in the picture, though you might get an idea.
I should have both socks by next weekend.

Stitching wise, an update on 'Not Forgotten'

I did decide to go for my rainbow, and started to do the right hand side (so I can finally do some backstitching on the dragon ...)

Yeah, Heroes has a new episode. The more I see of that show, the more I like it. Very well acted and written.

New Atlantis episode, too. I loved how McKay mangled the name of that one scientist.

Quote:
*shooting*
Weir: Weapon's fire.
Sheppard: 9 mil, this way.
McKay: Oh yes, let's race towards the gunfire.

*sigh* only two more to go, until the long time without new episodes.

1 comment:

stitcherw said...

Your sock looks very pretty, and enjoyed seeing your update of Not Forgotten.
Sue