Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Pomatomus















I just finished my Pomatomus socks (those socks, that I had to unravel the first one at one point, because it just got too tight) They fit perfectly.
Wool was Regia 4-fold in color 1040

Last weekend I ended up in my yarn shop and come out with quite a bit of new wool *blush*
But at least I've already started with new shawl with dropped stitches. The wool is Zoom from Lang Yarns. It was new in the shop, but I guess it will sell fast - it feels very, very soft. It's a mix of Merion extra fine, cotton and Nylon. The blush yarn is for weaving along the dropped stitches at the end.



And the reason (ehr, excuse really) I went shopping was for some perle cotton for some placemats I plan to make in Hardanger



Finally, the Stargate Atlantis quote of the week (from 'Commen Ground').

Kolya: The truth is, I would've settled for Doctor McKay, but I don't imagine I would enjoy his constant wailing.

No comments: